Hi!

Sorry but that's just not possible, ther is no "core" where to create such
object. There is no "dovecot" where to store things.

When user logs in, dovecot executes /usr/libexec/dovecot/imap and transfers the
connection fd there. then plugins and stuff are loaded, and the user does what
he does, and then plugins and stuff are unloaded and process exists and no
longer exists in memory.

You are clearly asking about memory persistence between sessions, and this can
be done with

a) services (internal or external), such as redis, sql, or something else
b) storing things to disk

Aki