On Jan 22, 2008, at 11:31 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

I think you should cut the 1.0 and then move on. You will completely hose the site plugin will you not?

I'm all for changes. I want them but this can't happen before a 1.0.

I'm fine with either of these options:

A) Create a 1.0 branch so that work can be finished for 1.0 and make trunk 1.1/2.0. I'll commit on trunk then. B) Commit on trunk right now since Maven uses alphas of doxia and there's an alpha branch for maven. And since I believe trunk is already not working with maven. C) Leave trunk for 1.0 and create a 1.1/2.0 branch so that I can commit there while waiting for the 1.0 version to be released and then merged back everything to trunk

My preference goes to A) but I'm ok also with C). I know Lukas prefers B).

Just let me know what I should do. Only thing that's sure is that I don't have close to enough knowledge/bandwidth to help with the 1.0 release. The other sure thing is that I need a place to commit ASAP since I'm stuck right now and I'll loose my momentum if I don't have a place to commit. I really need to make quick progress to be aligned with xwiki's needs.

Thanks
-Vincent

We have to make something for the site plugin to use.