Output latex2html produces no XHTML code. For example:

HTML
==========
<LINK REL="STYLESHEET" HREF="embebidos.css">

XhtmlParser
==========
org.apache.maven.doxia.parser.ParseException: Error parsing the model: end
tag name </HEAD> must be the same as start tag <LINK> from line 19
(position: TEXT seen ...<LINK REL="STYLESHEET"
HREF="embebidos.css">\n\n</HEAD>...
@21:8)
    at org.apache.maven.doxia.parser.AbstractXmlParser.parse(
AbstractXmlParser.java:57)

HTML
==========
<H2><A NAME="SECTION00221000000000000000"></A>
<A NAME="74"></A>
<BR>
Grupos de usuarios
</H2>

XhtmlParser
==========
org.apache.maven.doxia.parser.ParseException: Error parsing the model: end
tag name </H2> must be the same as start tag <BR> from line 119 (position:
TEXT seen ...<BR>\nGrupos de usuarios\n</H2>... @121:6)
    at org.apache.maven.doxia.parser.AbstractXmlParser.parse(
AbstractXmlParser.java:57)

XhtmlParser
org.apache.maven.doxia.parser.ParseException: Error parsing the model:
attribute value must start with quotation or apostrophe not 3 (position:
TEXT seen ...<A NAME="91"></A>\n<TABLE CELLPADDING=3... @171:21)
    at org.apache.maven.doxia.parser.AbstractXmlParser.parse(
AbstractXmlParser.java:57)

... and far more