Hello NG,

I am generating my project website using maven and the APT format.

But I have difficulties to include an image into one of my webpages.

I put the image into
<project>/src/site/resources/images/overview.png
and refere to it in my APT like
[./images/overview.png] Overview

I found [1] that says that I should include the extension.
But it does not work.

When i call
mvn site
my target includes the image as expected
<project>/target/site/images/overview.png

But the html as result from my APT does not include any img tag but looks like:

</dd>
</dl>

So also my Text starting with "This overview ..." is shown in a yellow
box like the path to the image and the image caption.

How can i get the image inclusion right? What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Thomas

[1] http://maven.apache.org/doxia/references/doxia-apt.html#Figure_extensions