Dear all,

Allthough I have been using Doxygen on occasion, this is the very first
time I try to fine-tune the output using a layout file.

In particular I'm trying to set the visible attribute of the
file->memberdef->defines tag to 'no' as a way to prevent generation of a
'Macro Definition Documentation' section on the file documentation page of
a C source file.

But that section appears, whether I set visible="no" or visible="0" or
visible="NO". I'm sure the layout file is used, because if I change the
'title' attribute to some made up value, that value nicely appears instead
of the 'Macro Definition Documentation' title.

Am I misunderstanding something? Or did I hit some strange bug?

Sincerely,
Jakob