From: MLL [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 8:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [DQSD-Users] googletrans

Hi,

Attached is googletrans.xml, a search made just the same way as freetrans,
but that uses google translations.

Upon loading it, QSB gives this pop-up error box : "Unable to load search
from searches\googletrans.xml: no white space allowed there"

Could somebody dive into googletrans.xml and tell me what's wrong (I have no
clue) ?

TIA

MLL