Whoops!  It appears I spoke too soon.

Going through the changes, I noted an option to make Outlook the default
calendar app.  I run Outlook, so I changed the preferences item, and put !
in the Deskbar to reload.

I got a slightly different variant of the error message, then another
telling me the DQSD helper DLL was out of date, then another telling me the
web page I was vieing wanted to close the window, and asking me for
permission to do so.  When I said yes, DQSD went away.  Reloading it
produced the variant dialog box again, saying "There was a problem
initializing the enhanced keyboard support - some key combinations and hot
keys may not work (Error "Wrong number of arguments or invalid property
assignment")

Popping up the calendar yielded the default Yahoo calendar.

> > Cheers,
> > Will
______
Dennis