There is an expand-all and collapse all link in the help window.. (actually I think these functions were implemented to facilitate searching the help window) they are just above the category table.   Also have you checked out the excellent "qsfind" function?     Once you get hooked on the qsfind function, you'll probably never search the help window again...

Monty

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of SGP
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 11:34 AM
To: dqsd
Subject: [DQSD-Users] finding text inside the help file

In my wish list: There are so many searches that I find it impossible to remember them all, so I keep going back to the help file and pressing CTRL+F to open IE's find dialog. Most of the times can't find the search text I keyed in, even though it is in the help file, unless I manually expand all categories before CTRL+F. Can someone improve usability for help file searches? Here's a suggestion. In the help page, add a button to expand all categories at once, or preferably add a button to both expand all categories and then invoke IE's find dialog.

Do You Yahoo!?