> I find the "product" quite enticing, but I do NOT use IE, UNDER ANY
CIRCUMSTANCES.  :)

Unless you are using a non-MS OS or an MS OS earlier than Windows 3.1 and
possibly Win95, you've paid your Microsoft tax like most of us and you _are_
using IE.  Sorry to disappoint you.

If you aren't using an MS OS, then you're out of luck until someone ports DQSD
to your favorite OS.

>From your email headers it looks like you are on Windows 2000:

> Are there plans afoot to have this work with Netscrape, or optimally, Mozilla?
> I'd really really love to use this feature, but will not allow IE on to my
machine.

It currently does work for several people that have a browser other than IE as
their default browser.  Unfortunately it may require that you upgrade some
system DLLs which provide the necessary scripting functionality for DQSD.
(Windows 2000 comes with IE 5.0 installed by default... you need 5.5+.)

How does one upgrade these system DLLs?  Install IE 5.5+.

Again, you can continue to use your default browser, but up-to-date system DLLs
are still needed.

Glenn