> actually, i've never been able to get googlespell to work.  i have the
> google license key entered using the syntax below but always get the same
> error message when attempting to use it: "Error executing web service.
> Client, Service unavailable null".
>
> any idea what i might be doing wrong here?

David,

Do me a favor if you have time.  Try uninstalling the googlespell add-on (with
the uninstall.exe in the addons\googlespell subdir), pulling the version on SF,
and then re-installing.

I may have updated that version that's on SF shortly _after_ you downloaded the
initial version.  (I'm bad about doing that.)

Thanks,
Glenn