Thanks Paul for the tip - Crazybrowser seems very convenient. I'm using it as my
delfault browser now.

I'm on the very same setup as you (W2K SP3, IE6 SP1), and got to have DQSD work with
it. First, do what Gelnn's URL says to have CB as default browser. Second, put the
following line into DQSD's localprefs.js :

launchmode=1;

It does the job for me

HTH

MLL