I think the referencing of dqsd.net could be better.

gg quick search deskbar
or
gg dqsd

both lead to notesbydave.com/toolbar/doc.htm

The URL above is also the one in Computers > Software > Freeware > Internet at Google
directory / DMOZ.

We could easily do something about all this if DMOZ linked to the correct, new URL. I
asked them some months ago, but to no avail. That didn't surprise me :
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Software/Freeware/Internet/ mentioned (and still does) "this
category needs an editor". (OT : unfortunately, I see this more in more on DMOZ :^( )

I just reasked them. But if anybody knows a way to speed the process, he'd be highly
welcomed.

Cheers,

MLL