Don,

My problem was that my default browser wasn't set everywhere.  So I used the
Tools menu to set the default browser.  Then I used the set browser app to
set CrazyBrowser as the default and finally I forced CrazyBrowser to prompt
me if I wanted it to be my default browser.  Doing all 3 of these steps
finally set CB as my default in all "the right" places.  No I do not get any
script errors.  It really seemed to be an important step to have CB prompt
me to make it the default.

The set browser util can be found here:

http://www.pc-tools.net/win32/freeware/setbrowser/

Let me know if this still doesn't do the trick for you.  Whoever it was that
was having the Opera problem (Jeff S) might consider similar steps.

JB