I contributed is unfortunately no longer working. The company that was
running it has been acquired and the UK technical operations have been
pretty much shut down, this includes both the webpoll software and myself.
>From what I've been told it looks extremely unlikely that it will be coming
back so it would probably make sense to remove it from the next release if
that's possible.

Sorry about this and any work it causes.

Dean

--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
--- Anon