Hey guys.  I think the latest build has a problem with the check for
update feature.

Twice this morning about 10 seconds after running my first DQSD
operation I crashed explorer.exe.  I am running W2K SP3 + all the other
updates.

My settinge in DQSD were:

/* Check web for an updated version each time the toolbar is started
*/
checkForUpdate = true;
checkForUpdateDelay = 10000; // millisecond delay after first search

/* Notify for only final ('final') or both beta and final
('beta,final').
*  This is ignored if 'checkForUpdateTypes' is false
*/
checkForUpdateTypes = 'final';

After changing checkForUpdate = false;  my problem went away.

No time right now to investigate any further.

Thanks,
JB

John W. Bairen, Jr.
www.bairen.net