Shawn,

IMHO, you may want to use a different naming convention for your xml files/
searches.  Generally we try to avoid naming searches as actual words (wrap) to
avoid collisions.

Currently if i wanted to search my default engine (google) for wrap, i would
just type the word wrap in DQSD and press enter.  If i put your wrap.xml in
place this action would invoke the default behavior of your search.

In this case it isn't likely that someone will search on the word wrap, but it
is good practice anyhow.

FWIW,
JB

Quoting "Shawn K. Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hello all,
>
> Another search - this one provides you with simple access to wrapping
> text (such as text you are responding to from an email) and prepending
> a character string to it. Options include removing existing prepended
> characters, setting the length of each line and whether to remove an
> existing prepended value (carriage return + "> ").
>
> Regards,
>
> Shawn K. Hall
> http://ReliableAnswers.com/

>     "I have made myself what I am."