I've written a simple plugin for the xrl.us Metamark Shorten Service (the
site can be reached at either http://xrl.us or http://metamark.net/ but the
shortened links point to xrl.us to save characters.)

There is already a MakeAShorterLink plugin so i don't know if its worth
including both in the DQSD distro, i use xrl.us for other things as it has
a number of bindings available so i thought I'd write it for my own use if
nothing else.

At the moment I've set the search description up as xrl.us: Metamark
Shorten Service rather than the other way around as it's easier for me to
remember, if it'd be better the other way around let me know and I'll
change it.

  Dean
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
--- Anon

  <form name="xrlf"
        method="post"
        action="http://metamark.net/add";>

    <input type="hidden" name="long_url" value="" />
  </form>

  <script><![CDATA[
    function xrl(q)
    {