fyi, I have XP home / DQSD 3.1.6 / all the latest windows update patches and use Firebird with no problems. Why are ye guys still using IE, I used it for years but can see no reason to go back to it. Occasionally I will have to load a page in IE that Firebird can't cope with, but I think that was once in the last 2 weeks for example. Firebird is excellent. Note that doing a ? does load the help in IE but this is an acknowledged "feature".

Cheers - Tom.

  You never finish a program, you just stop working on it.