Hi MLL,

> www.google.com/help

www.google.com/help/ has some interesting stuff I've never seen before
though - including the freetext calculator (
http://www.google.com/help/calculator.html ). It's very nice to know I
don't have to go any further than DQSD now to do translations from
american to european weights, distances and measures. Oh, and it's a
'tolerable' calculator as well (a pity it doesn't have a buttoned
interface/form, but I guess we can't have everything).

Regards,

Shawn K. Hall
http://ReliableAnswers.com/

    "Example is always more effacious than precept"
       -- Samuel Johnson