Hi Guy,

I considered adding upsave.xml as part of the DQSD distribution, but
considering it's already available off the web, and how DQSD currently has
some perf problems with the sheer amount of searches, I thought I'd leave
it. As of 3.1.8, users will be able to install it at will, using the new
httpinst command:

        httpinst http://upsave.com/downloads/us.xml

You can put up a blurb on your site, describing the process.

Is this OK with you, or would you rather have me add it to the CVS? Let me
know.

I agree with the others, though, you should rename it upsave.xml, and change
the form and function names accordingly.

Thanks,
Kim