Hi Monty,

> I fixed this... sort of...   Now when a category is
> clicked, the specific item in the category is moved to
> the top of the page when it refreshes...     It still
> keeps you where you were, which was the main
> objective...   I cant figure out how to get the
> specific page location and return to it exactly...
> If anyone has any ideas, I am all ears..

Remove the href attribute from the category names in each search seaction. IOW,
instead of this:
<a class="category" name="Computers" href=#cp.xml name="Computers"
 onclick=checkUncheckCategory("Computers");>Computers</a>

You'd have this:
<a class="category" name="Computers" name="Computers"
 onclick="checkUncheckCategory('Computers');">Computers</a>

As long as you're using the onclick handler you don't have to include an href
attribute. I also suggest you wrap your attribute values with double-quotes and use
single-quotes to wrap the strings sent to js functions. It'll make it more reliable
when it comes to uncommon characters.

Regards,

Shawn K. Hall
http://ReliableAnswers.com/

   "The constitution gives every American the inalienable
    right to make a damn fool of himself."
      -- John Ciardi

[*] http://www.master-minds.net/cgi-bin/disablesearches.cgi