From: "Glenn Carr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:46:14 -0600
Subject: [DQSD-Users] Google Tracks Packages

Other Search by Number requests can bring up patents (when the number
follows the word 'patent'), aircraft registered by the FAA, and
equipment tagged with an FCC identification number.

As a patent attorney, I constantly search the patent databases. Attached are DQSD search XMLs for patents, published applications (to get an advanced look at what patent applications are being filed), both by keywords, and patents by patent number (I use this so much that "#" is the alias for patent number). For multi-word patent keyword searches, put "and" between each word or quoted phrase. the XML's are in standard DQSD format, so usage info is built into the XML's. Released under the same license as DQSD and also anybody can do whatever they want with them.