Ed & Monty,

> IMHO config files actually belong under \documents and
> settings\username\... so that you can have multiple configs
> for multiple users.

That's true... They really _should_ be in there, not just for user affinity,
but also to comply with security guidelines.
DQSD won't run, for example, on a locked down NT/2000/XP workstation, where
write access has been denied to Program Files.

I'm personally not very fond of \Documents and Settings\...\ because it's so
hard to navigate to, and find app settings in, but it's really the only
correct way to go.

I think we'll toss around some ideas at the Devel list, and see what we come
up with on this matter.

Thanks for bringing it up,
Kim