Hi Tom,

> I discovered today by accident that if you enter an url
> preceded by a space it causes an internet explorer (not
> by default browser) script error in search.htm on line
> 12, char 5 (comments). Try " http://www.google.com";

What version of DQSD?

With 3.1.8 I'm not getting errors (I have my system setup to report
all errors).

Any chance you modified your search.htm file before this?

Regards,

Shawn K. Hall
http://ReliableAnswers.com/

   "There is only one quality worse than hardness of heart
    and that is softness of head."
      -- Teddy Roosevelt