HA!..  uncanny ..   I didnt like that problem either..   I changed the xml yesterday to use ParseArgs..   I checked the file into CVS but didnt bother to post to the group..   I didnt realize I wasnt getting email messages...   Please pull one from CVS and give it a go.. if you want I can send it to the list as well...

Monty