Title: Message
Kerry,

You would add something like the following to its own line in localaliases.txt:

d|wmd %s|Merriam Webster|Merriam Webster Online Dictionary|Reference\Language

where the format is as follows:

So in my example above d would be what I typed to invoke the search.
So entering the following in DQSD would launch a Merriam Webster dictionary search for octogenarian:

d octogenarian

After you make this entry in localaliases.txt and save it, you must reload DQSD by entering ! in the text box.

Make sense?
Also FYI: any line beginning with // tells the program to ignore the rest of the line because what follows is a comment for documentation purposes.
JB
Where in the localalias.txt do I add