Windows Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional
version 5.1.2600 Service
Pack 2
Shell Version:6.0.2800.1145
Internet Explorer Version: 6.0.2800.1106

After installing the new XP Service Pack 2 my system
refuses to run Dave's
Quick Search Deskbar smoothly.

Each access to DQSD pops up this message,

This page has been restricted from running active
content that might be able
to access your computer. If you trust this page click
here to allow it
access to your computer.

I can click and the message goes away UNTIL the next
access and we go
through the pop up, click ok routine again.

I know I can turn this off *somewhere* but just where
is a mystery. A quick
fix would save my nerves. Thanks.

Steve