Over the last few months discussion was had regarding the idea of moving
user readable/writeable files to some user appropriate directory.  It is the
right idea and the way to go.  Some industrious individual needs to modify
the DQSD code to handle such changes.  And then there is the problem of
upgrading current users whose files currently reside in the DQSD Program
Files directory which would need moved.  Just a matter of developers finding
the time in their already 26 hour long days.

JB