-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kim Gräsman
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 11:52 AM
To: dqsd-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [DQSD-Users] Can't enter text

Mitchell,

> I have my taskbar set up in the vertical mode. Here is a screen shot:
>
> http://www.percevia.com/dsqd.jpg

For some reason, DQSD renders that way if the "host box" is too large... You
can see it if you drag DQSD off the task bar and onto your desktop and
resize it. I'm not sure if it's configurable somewhere, but I think maybe
your only option is to make it smaller... Maybe you could decrease the
height of the DQSD box?

- Kim