Hi Kim,

> So, does this make us almost ready to release?

I want to make those mods for the multi-line/single-line taskbar fix to
the search.htm and images. I'll work on thiose when I get back from
errands in a few hours.

> It'd be great if you could find a site where this repros
> consistently. Or is it easy to repro on any URL?

Just dug through several of the searches I committed until I found one.
IPHunt. Go here:
  http://www.searchmee.com/web-info/ip-hunt.php
Click in the first box. Click the DQSDWiz. Fill it out however you want
and save it. Look at the form action attribute.

Hmm... From a little digging into their source it looks like it might be
because they didn't close a quote in their meta tags properly (bad html)
and they don't include a carriage return in the source until after the
opening form tag. Granted, that's a problem, but is there a way that the
wizard can fix it anyway?

Regards,

Shawn K. Hall
http://12PointDesign.com/