I checked in a Companies House search probably a year
or two ago (should be ch.xml) which has been crippled
by them including a session key that I can't work
around. No amount of moaning at the relevant people
could get the addition of a session key after a query
is posted, so the search is officially broken.

It might as well be deleted :(

James