I just downloaded and tried the latest version that came out yesterday(April 24th) and DQSD still doesn't work. At least not for me. So I am still using the version from February.

I guess we will just have to wait for the final release and see if that works unless someone comes up with a way to make it work before then.

Rev. Chuck Baker
ICQ# 1816811
skype ID: ChuckBaker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://ChuckBaker.org
http://Church.ChuckBaker.org
Yahoo ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ingenio.com/ChuckBaker
Help Line: 1-800-275-5336 Ext. 0322651
Fax: 801-740-7293

Chuck & Cindy Baker
Independent Associates
Pre-Paid Legal Services
prepaidlegal.com/hub/charlesrbaker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
877-507-9464
Identity Theft? Protect yourself and your family from the fast growing crime in America!
Have you ever wished you had a lawyer? Do you have teenage drivers?

For less than $1.00 a day you can have access to a local law firm in your area.

$$$$$ Need some cash? Our publicly traded, 34 year old company is looking for both part-time and full time associates! $$$$