Well dang. I never thought of that. I thought it wasn't working because when I installed DQSD on IE6 I got the yellow security bar when DQSD started so I put in the workaround.

Then when I installed IE7 Beta 3 and rebooted my computer the DQSD bar came up but was grayed out and there was no yellow security bar came up to tell me it was disabled.

So I assumed that it still wasn't working. But now I have reinstalled IE7 Beta 3. Put in the workaround and rebooted my computer and DQSD is now working fine.

Thanks for the help.

Rev. Chuck Baker
ICQ# 1816811
skype ID: ChuckBaker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://ChuckBaker.org
http://Church.ChuckBaker.org
Yahoo ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ingenio.com/ChuckBaker
Help Line: 1-800-275-5336 Ext. 0322651
Fax: 801-740-7293

Chuck & Cindy Baker
Independent Associates
Pre-Paid Legal Services
prepaidlegal.com/hub/charlesrbaker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
877-507-9464
Identity Theft? Protect yourself and your family from the fast growing crime in America!
Have you ever wished you had a lawyer? Do you have teenage drivers?

For less than $1.00 a day you can have access to a local law firm in your area.

$$$$$ Need some cash? Our publicly traded, 34 year old company is looking for both part-time and full time associates! $$$$