I never new about these hot keys, I just use up and down arrow. Neither of the mentioned hot keys work for me in 3.1.9.2.

Tom.

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Roedel, Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re:[DQSD-Users] Unofficial 4.0 build
Date: 29/11/2006 21:42
Unofficial 4.0 build
I've noticed since installing this build that F8 no longer works to scroll back through previous commands (although Ctrl-B still does).  Is there an easy config-file tweak to correct this, or am I just going to have to retrain my fingers?

Here is an unofficial 4.0 build of what's currently in SVN.  (Thanks to Kim for fixing a bug I introduced since the last build.)

http://www.glenncarr.com/dqsd/dqsd.zip