Hi, Kim.

Yes, my localsearch was empty before I started. The one thing that simply would
NOT change in theme.css was the >> on the button. It stayed doggedly black,
which doesn't work on a very dark grey background.

I'll play around a bit more in a couple of days, when I have some time, and
maybe I can get it all back to where it is done in theme.css. If I can figure
out what is going on with the chevrons. I agree, that would be best. Then we
simply ship the theme_vista.css plus the two bmp files, and folks can manually
copy the theme_vista.css to theme.css and be done.

Charlie.