This is on Vista, this is the newest build, and this is on a machine that has
been working just fine until the new year. In fact, all the other comx searches
are working, except for Calvin and Hobbes. Well, no, Foxtrot is broken, but
that's to be expected since the strip is no longer produced during the week.
And Zits doesn't work, but that's a different problem and I don't think I ever
installed the required helper app on this machine.

Charlie.