Windows XP
Avant Browser

Not strictly DQSD but as this list has most of the 'search' and 'lookup' gurus
on it I hope you will allow this.

I want to be able to highlight text in my browser and then right click and
search Wikipedia for the highlighted text.

Wikipedia has problems but for my purpose (checkable facts and figures) it's
perfect. I find myself typing 'wik etc etc' into DQSD constantly.

Any thoughts on how I can make the link to and search on Wikipedia as smooth as
possible.

Thanks

Need Mail bonding?