You don't specify which version of DQSD you're using. If you're using
the latest RC3 Build, which you should be on Vista, you need to
completely uninstall all previous versions before installing DQSD.

I'm still DQSD-less, since I've been waiting until we have an RTM
version before asking someone to build a 64-bit Vista ready version. And
I only run 64-bit here.

Charlie.

IE7