Ah ha!

Maybe A DQSD Dev can weigh in on this.

Installed AdBlock and closed FF used DQSD for a search and got the script
error at the same time as being prompted for what filter subscription to
pick. Picked subscription, closed FF again and relaunached via a DQSD search
and no script error.

So the popup window prompting for the AdBlock sub seems related to kicking
off the error in my case?

So now that i had AdBlock Runing and was error free I reinstalled google
toolbar, and now when I launch a DQSD search every time if FF is closed I
get the script error again.

Thoughts anyone?