Hello,

I managed to build everything yesterday, but didn't have time to go
through the entire release procedure. I'll try to get to that as soon
as possible.

Our latest release looks like it's 4.1.0.0 beta, do you think I should
just remove the beta decoration and release it as 4.1.0.0?

Cheers,
- Kim

>>> DQSD-Users@lists.sourceforge.net