I've been working in the area and I am on the cusp of making it work.  But
it seems to me a key part of it is for the 'newly checked out' version of
your source code is not going to be where IIS is expecting it.

If you peek inside your solution file you'll see something like:

Project("{FAE04EC0-301F-11D3-BF4B-00C04F79EFBC}") = "DracoWebTest1",
"http://localhost/DracoWebTest1/DracoWebTest1.csproj";,
"{250FE2A4-E08F-48B0-8853-9CE69157F4BC}"
        ProjectSection(ProjectDependencies) = postProject
        EndProjectSection
EndProject

And that Application directory is pointing to a specific directory on your
build machine.  This is where VS is going to look for your project.

What some people have suggested is copying your freshly checked out code to
the configured directory.

I'm going a slightly different path where I can point IIS to the temp
directory created by Draco has setup.  I've created a command line utility
for creating and deleting Virtual Directories in IIS.  When I get a chance
in the next couple of days, I plan on making another utility that coppies
the solution file and patches the web address to use a temp IIS Virtual
Directory.

The copy directory solution is probably a little simpler but you will
probably have to use NAnt to do the copy part.  This leaves you in the NAnt
environment for building.  You can still build solutions, but the tricky
part is having the environment variables that DEVENV needs.  Usually, when
you are building at a command prompt, you initialize the environment by
using the Command Prompt supplied in your .Net Program Menus.

On my system the ICON has a path of:
%comspec% /k "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
2003\Common7\Tools\vsvars32.bat"

This vsvars32.bat initalizes your local variables.  I handle this in my NAnt
Build as such:

<exec program="vs_build.bat" commandline="${basename}.sln ${solution}"/>

This vs_build.bat looks like:

call "%VS71COMNTOOLS%vsvars32.bat"
DevEnv  %1 /build %2

The "%VS71COMNTOOLS% is an environment variable created by VS installation.
You can control the version of VS you build with using the appropriate
variable.

This all seems a little convoluted too me, but it seems to be what is
necessary and what will work.

One of the reasons I'm posting this is to see if it can help you.  The other
reason is to check with the more experienced draco users to see if my
assumptions are valid or if there is an easier way!  (PLEASE!)

Cash

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
perotsystems
972-577-5842 - office