Hi Kenneth,

I have been looking at this and cannot see anything immediatly obvious that could be
wrong.  Running
Draco here locally on a web solution all works fine.  Maybe someone else has seen this
problem
before? I will take a look at the problem later today on my own build server, to see
if I can
emulate what is going on.

Sorry I cannot be more enlightening Kenneth.

Nick.

nick robinson
www.fromconcept.co.uk