Title: RE: [Draconet-users] Infinite loop? (Or where's Rod Sterling when you need him?)

We have add an ignore change mechanism that filters modifications by user or comment. I'll try to get a diff together in the next few days to post to the list. Works like a charm and avoids recursive builds.

-Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: David Reed
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 8/21/2003 7:08 AM
Subject: [Draconet-users] Infinite loop?  (Or where's Rod Sterling when you need him?)

Howdy,

Being the newest Draco.NET fish on the block, I (of course) have a
problem.  The answer may be to "stop doing that!" but I'm hoping
somebody (one of y'all) smarter than I can help me figure out a
work-around.

All of my NAnt builds stamp the victim project "Last Continuous
Integration Build" along with a time comment every time it runs.
Unfortunately, Draco is detecting this simple labeling a "change" in the
project... resulting in a new build being fired every polling period.
While that's fun to watch for the first ten minutes... it gets old real
quick deleting the email reports (but, golly, my integration server
stays fresh!).

Multiply that times 77 monitored VSS projects... and you'll start to
feel my pain.  ;)

Is there a way to tell Draco to ignore label changes and only care about
actual file add/update/deletes?  Help?!

Thanx!!

/*
 * David Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 * Director of Product Development
 * 713.490.7522 (office) ~ 832.215.3188 (cell)
 *       Toll Free 1-866-373-2548 x122
 *
 * "Women and cats will do as they please,
 *  and men and dogs should relax and get
 *  used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein
 */