Hello ,

Thank you for your inquiry. All the information you need is available in Matthew
Lesko's new book “How To Write And Get A Grant”. The book contains 15,000 little known
Government and non-profit sources for getting a grant plus instructions on how to
write grant proposals and get the money you need. Included are actual copies of 50
successful government money applications on cd rom. You can order the book online at
http://www.governmentgrant.com/bps/html/grant-writing.htm or by calling 1-800-792-8833
(please be specific using exact name of publication and author- Matthew Lesko).The
book is 99.95 plus s&h . At the 800 number you can pay by credit card or check by
phone. Matthew Lesko is a New York Times best-selling author. We know you will have
good results with the book and we back it up with a 90 day money back guarantee.

In addition, if you wish to order ANY of Matthew Lesko's other books and wish to pay
by check by phone, all Matthew's publications are also available by calling
1-800-792-8833 (please be specific using exact name of publication and author -
Matthew Lesko). All of matthew's publications come with a 99 day no questions asked
guarantee.

If you are looking for any of Matthew Lesko’s publications and need to pay by mailing
in a check or money order, you can order the publication by mailing payment, order
information and shipping instructions to:

EBuyMe Inc.
1840 S. Gaffey St. #366
San Pedro, CA., 90731

Mail in payments will need to be made out to EBuyMe Inc. Don’t forget to include
$6.95s&h ($5.00 extra fee for P.O. Boxes).

If you have questions about our hot new affiliate program where you can earn 25% for
selling my books, please check out the affiliate page of our website at
http://www.governmentgrant.com/signup.htm .

Thank you,
Matthew Lesko,
Information USA