From: David Reed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 12:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Draconet-users] VSS Working Directory

My question for Chuck & Co. is "You're already using NAnt.  Why not use
the vssget task that's built into NAnt to put the source exactly where
you want it?"

Draco is great for watching VSS and firing a NAnt script which takes
care of all of its own care and feeding (deleting everything the working
directory, getting the latest source, etc.) without relying on Draco's
copy of source.