I had fixed this in Draco and checked it in to CVS this morning.

- Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Calbazana, Al
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 11:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Draconet-users] Help! No changes + Exit Code: 100

Not to beat this to death, but I noticed that the SSDIR is never being
set.  I plugged in the VSS repository location into my environment
variables SSDIR=\\mypath\VSS and restarted.  This worked!

Not sure if this is a hack solution, but my builds are now running.  I
do see code to set the environment variable in the vss class.  I want to
see how this is being fired.

Thanks,

Alejandro