I am having problems getting v1.5-rc1 to build my files.  I ran the
.msi, changed the config file, and started the service.  Every time I
ran the client app to force a build, it failed.

Failed to process build 'HelloWorld'.  The following exception occurred:
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file
specified
   at Chive.Draco.Util.InterruptibleProcess.Start()
   at Chive.Draco.Util.ProcessRunner.Run(StartInfo startInfo, String
output)
   at Chive.Draco.Tool.NAntBuildTool.Execute(String workingDirectory)
   at Chive.Draco.BuildRunner.BuildModule(Modification[] mods)

I decided to run the source code in a development environment to debug
what was going on.  From there, everything worked as expected.  I'm
using the same config file in both places (just copied from release
location to debug location).  Am I missing something?

Thanks,