I will be taking a look at this when I get time.  I have already
investigated it and it seems the way Dracocli is invoking the remote object
is part of the problem.  I quite like the idea of doing something like:

dracocli /server:<someserver> /status:GLORIA

or the canonical:

dracocli /status:GLORIA

when either a default server has been specified, or there is only one server
defined in the config.

nick.robinson
site : www.fromconcept.co.uk
blog : www.fromconcept.co.uk/weblog.aspx