From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 08:32
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Draconet-users] Monitor files based on label

Hi Ron,

I'm forwarding this to the Draco.Net users list, as they might be able to
assist you further.  It is my understanding that Draco only watches the
source provider for changes to files, not labels.  I know that with the CVS
version, you can ignore files based on label, etc, but I don't know if you
can only monitor files with specific labels...

Jim