From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Austin
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 11:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Draconet-users] Continious building because Draco.Net sees my vss "label" as a modification

Seems, I am running to this problem because my NAnt build script will put a version label into VSS if the build is successful.  Well, because of that Draco.Net built our project ever 15 minutes last night.  I searched the faq and found nothing, googled searched and found one place where this happened as well and a reference to a link that no longer exists.

So, if someone could fill me in on the fix for this, I would appreciate it.  Also, I am run Draco.Net v. 1.5 (RC1)

Thanks a bunch!

-Chris

~